McAfee Stinger 64-bit is a standalone energy utilized to spot and eliminate details viruses. It is not a replacement for complete anti-virus protection, however a specialized tool to aid administrators and also customers when dealing with a contaminated system. Information on new or enhanced signatures added with each Stinger construct are detailed in the Readme information.
McAfee Stinger utilizes next-generation scan technology, consisting of rootkit scanning, and also scan performance optimizations. It finds as well as eliminates hazards determined under the «» Risk List»" choice under Advanced food selection alternatives in the Stinger application.
Stinger is a standalone energy created by McAfee to discover and also get rid of particular viruses. It is not a replacement for full anti-viruses protection. Rather, it is a tool that aids you cleanse an infected computer of particular recognized dangers.
Stinger makes use of a McAfee innovation called Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) to determine unsafe websites. GTI constantly checks web sites all over the world for destructive web content.by link stiner.exe website
When you download and install Stinger, you can make it possible for GTI in the list below means:
- Click Preferences.
- Select the favored GTI level of sensitivity level.
KEEP IN MIND: If you select High or Extremely High, McAfee Labs suggests that you set the On virus detection action to Report just for the first scan. Setting this choice ensures that legitimate documents are not unintentionally eliminated.
To download and install and run the Stinger, adhere to these actions:
- To start, go to the Stinger download web page.
- Click the bold Download and install Stinger web link. This downloads the most generally used variation:
- Do not choose the ePO versions of Stinger. These are for usage in service atmospheres.
- If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, click Download Stinger for x64 systems.
- Click Download And Install Now.
- Conserve Stinger to a hassle-free location, such as your desktop.
- Right-click the Stinger application that you just downloaded.
- Select Run as Manager.
- If you see a Windows safety and security warning:
- Click Yes, Continue, or Run.
- Approve completion User Permit Agreement (EULA).
- Click Tailor my scan to include additional drives or directory sites (only the C: drive is scanned by default).
- Click Check. Stinger fixings all contaminated documents discovered.
ESSENTIAL: If Stinger repair work any infected files, expand the section listed below for vital info.