First of all, it is necessary to determine which circular saw is Acceptable for a Specific job, depending on the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a system, which can be a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space at the workshop, and at times a separate room. Designed such a circular saw for permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or table, can also be employed for sawing a huge volume of wood, by way of example, during the building of the tub.
- Guide – a portable device, created for processing workpieces in distinct planes. This is the most typical kind of round saw, but the strongest of the described. When functioning, it needs periodic break, and is used for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is much more versatile than stationary variants. It costs much cheaper, but under certain conditions can deal with the same actions, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of power source, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they work from a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they need a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection alternative – the requirement to have an electricity grid at the area of work, in addition to a hassle of operation because of the cable.
- Vacuum – work in standalone mode, even need the presence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of operation isn’t constrained by anything. Depending on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option makes sense to purchase only if for any reason it’s impossible to use the mains observed. Type of work
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in how the saw blade at the first position is over the workpiece, able to descend to moyakovka.ru its own centre. This permits you to begin cutting with the border of this substance, cut holes.
Metal round saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. Some of them handle wood equally well.
The width of the disk directly depends upon the power of the saw’s electrical engine. The stronger the instrument, the bigger the disk it’s able to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the duration of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Additionally, strong generators permit you to process heavier substance, but in addition they are thicker. So, for instance, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be split as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt – the tool of average power, can deal with many household jobs.
- Over 1,2 kilowatt – generators for professional use.
The Way to choose a circular saw: professional tips
The larger the width of the disk, the stronger the electrical motor must function, the thicker the workpieces the saw can work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines if a specific disc will fit the chosen saw.
At greater rates, less torque is needed for sawing, which means dense substance is much easier to handle. Keep in mind that with higher RPM the warmth of this material at the area of touch with the saw raises, exactly the same plastic or laminate needs less RPM. Ideally, it’s better to pick a saw with adjustable rate.