FX File Explorer is one of the more popular file explorers for Android enthusiasts. We’ve written about the app numerous times, and the developer is very active in our forums. We were surprised when the developer reached out to tell us that Google had removed his app from the Play Store, and even more surprised when we heard the reason why. a computer program that allows users to manage files and folders. FX File Explorer is a very good application of the category «programs for managing files and folders. Using FX File Explorer you can manage, sort and organize all the files and folders on your device.
Too many top-level bookmarks would be quite annoying though, so likely will want two categories. To cut/copy/delete multiple selected items, just tap the File menu in the lower left corner. Having the context menu operate on selected items (vs. the item clicked) could be a bit confusing in a scenario where one or more items were selected off screen . I may wind up adding a «Favorites» or «Bookmarks» item either within the «Files» section or as its own «Favorites» section at the top level. I do want to have a bit more customization on the home screen as well, including the ability to eliminate items that you don’t want. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.
Features Of Fx File Explorer
ES File Explorer is an amazing file manager for Android. It has a pretty cool yet simple user interface and made managing files very easy. It also offers tonnes of very useful features like active apps killer, cloud storage integration, file transfer from Android to Windows, and many more. However, Google removed it from the Play Store in April 2019.
- Moreover, the app supports all versions of Jellybean, Kitkat, Marshmallow, Nougat, and Oreo, thus covering a broad range of customers.
- Go back to the home screen of your Android device and launch your browser.
- It supports around 19 cloud service providers from all over the world, thus making it accessible to pretty much anyone on this planet.
- Within FX File Explorer, navigate to the “Download” folder and click on the “news.androidtv.tvapprepo” apk file.
- MiXplorer have been great but it is not opensourced either, but do have reputation on xda-developers forum.
- You can paste the contents of the clipboard to any directory as many times as you want.
The user interface of the app is very appealing yet very simple. Explorer is the next amazing ES File Explorer alternative app by Speed Software. It is a well-known file manager for Android that offers all the essential features. It even Download FX File Explorer APK for Android has a good range of additional features like cloud services support, multi-window operations, SMB file sharing, etc.
FX File Explorer is another ES File Explorer alternative with a material design UI that is clean and easy-to-use. The app is available for free but does offer a few more functionalities with an in-app purchase. Both Solid and FX file explorers are amazing apps and are quite similar in terms of features and pricing. FX Explorer’s Pro version has FX Connect and web access.